Before you register with 10,000ft Insights, you must read and agree to these Terms of Service ("TOS"). The following TOS are between you and Artefact Product Group, LLC (“APG”) and constitute a legal agreement that governs your use of the 10,000ft Insights service and website (collectively referred to as the “Service”). By using the Service, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of these TOS.
APG may update or change the TOS from time to time without notice to you, and recommends that you review the TOS on a regular basis. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the TOS. Continued use of the Service subsequent to any such revisions shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: https://insights.10000ft.com/terms-of-service
You agree that APG may terminate your account and access to the Service if you violate any of the TOS. While APG prohibits conduct and Content on the Service that fails to comply with these TOS, you understand and agree that APG cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you risk being exposed to such materials. "Content" means any information that may be generated or encountered through use of the Service, such as data files, written text, software, music, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, videos, messages and any other like materials.
The Service is a web-based application from APG designed to assist individuals and businesses in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of communications involved in decision-making. The Service is made available on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. APG uses or may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service. You assume all risks associated with your use of the Service.
APG will provide technical or other support for the Service via online support. If you have questions or concerns of this nature, please go to https://www.10000ft.com/contact for information on how to contact us.
APG reserves the right, at any time or from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof), temporarily or permanently, for any reason, with or without notice to you. Prices of all Services are subject to change upon thirty (30) days notice from us. Without limiting the foregoing, APG may provide notice of any such changes by posting them on its website located at https://www.10000ft.com and/or at the Service itself. APG shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You acknowledge that APG has no express or implied obligation to provide, or continue to provide, the Service, or any part thereof, now or in the future.
As part of using the Service, APG will provide you with the opportunity to submit comments, suggestions, or other feedback regarding your use of the Service. You agree that APG will be free to use any feedback you provide for any purpose, unless otherwise provided in writing.
APG may impose certain limitations on the use of the Service, including, but not limited to restricting the number of accounts you may register. You agree to use the Service only for purposes as permitted by these TOS and any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practice in the applicable jurisdiction. APG reserves the right to modify or impose any limitations on the use of the Service at any time, with or without notice to you.
To sign in and activate the Service, you must create an account if you don’t already have one. To complete the sign up process, you must provide your legal full name, a valid e-mail address, and provide any other information requested. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Please choose a strong password and do not reveal it to others. APG cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
When you provide a valid e-mail address as part of the sign up process, you acknowledge and agree that APG will send to you, via e-mail, periodic newsletters concerning the development of the Service, information about various features, and other items of interest.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You understand that all Content on the Service is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not APG, are solely responsible for any Content you upload, download, post, e-mail, transmit, store or otherwise make available through your use of the Service. You understand that by using the Service you may encounter Content that you may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and that you may expose others to Content that they may find objectionable. In addition, you may intentionally or unintentionally make Content available to others through your use of the Service that you consider to be private or otherwise inapplicable or inappropriate. APG does not control the Content posted via the Service, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Content. You acknowledge that APG is not responsible or liable in any way for any Content provided by you or by others, and has no duty to pre-screen such Content. You understand and agree that your use of the Service and any Content is solely at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that APG may access, use, preserve and/or disclose your account information and Content if legally required to do so or if we have a good faith belief that such access, use, disclosure, or preservation is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process or request; (b) enforce these TOS, including investigation of any potential violation thereof; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property or safety of APG, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. You must provide your current and accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service.
You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to use the Service to:
- upload, download, post, e-mail, transmit, store, or otherwise distribute any Content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, harmful, tortious, libelous, violent, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by APG;
- stalk, harass, threaten or harm another;
- pretend to be anyone, or any entity, you are not — you may not impersonate or misrepresent yourself as another person, entity, another 10,000ft Insights subscriber, an APG employee, or a civic or government leader, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (APG reserves the right to reject or block any Subscriber ID which could be deemed to be an impersonation or misrepresentation of your identity, or a misappropriation of another person's name or identity);
- engage in any copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement, or disclose any trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or nondisclosure agreement;
- post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized e-mail messages, SMSs, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising and informational announcements;
- forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a posting, or otherwise put information in a header designed to mislead recipients as to the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service (“spoofing");
- modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or APG;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit, store or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to harm, interfere with or limit the normal operation of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other computer software or hardware;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service (including accessing the Service through any automated means, like scripts or web crawlers), or any servers or networks connected to the Service, or violate any policies, requirements or regulations of networks connected to the Service (including any unauthorized access to, use or monitoring of data or traffic thereon);
- plan or engage in any illegal activity; and/or
- gather and store personal information on any other users of the Service to be used in connection with any of the foregoing prohibited activities.
Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of your ability to access and use the Service, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. By accepting these TOS you represent that you understand and agree to the foregoing.
Users are provided a free plan account which starts upon registration. With the free plan, users have full access to one (1) project (not including the sample project). Users may invite other users into that project to collaborate. In order to create additional projects, the user must either upgrade to a paid plan or delete or archive the existing project in order to create a new one. Users may upgrade to a paid plan at any time.
- Free plan account users are not required to provide a credit card number. If you select to upgrade, you will be given an option to register according to the terms and conditions established for paying accounts.
- An upgrade from the free plan to a paid plan will require a valid credit card for the Service to continue. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- You will provide APG with a valid credit card for payment of the monthly fees if you have registered for a paying account. All fees are exclusive of all federal, state, provincial, municipal or other taxes.
- Monthly plans for the Service are available and are based upon the total number of active projects you choose. You will be billed based upon the plan you have selected.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable.
- You will be billed for your first month immediately upon registering and then on the same day every month thereafter.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- If you select to upgrade or downgrade your plan level, your credit card will be charged the new rate at the next billing cycle along with the pro-rated amount from the previous month.
- Monthly plans may be changed at any time. To upgrade your account, you choose an individual plan or a team plan with the associated number of users. You may downgrade your account at any time with an e-mail request. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. APG does not accept any liability for such loss.
- If at any time you downgrade service to a free plan, all projects and associated Content will be set to archive status and will not be accessible. You can choose one (1) project to be active with full Content access within that project under the conditions of the free plan.
- Pricing is in U.S. dollars and payments will be charged in U.S. dollars. If you live outside the United States, this charge is converted by your bank into your local currency and should appear on your credit card statement in that currency.
You may cancel your account at any time with an e-mail request. Cancellation is immediate and you will be denied further access to your account. All of your Content will be removed from the Service ninety (90) days following cancellation. If you reactivate your account within one (1) year from the date of cancellation, the Content may be restored upon your request, otherwise it will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
Once you have subscribed to a paid account, you are solely responsible for cancelling your account. An e-mail request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation for a paid account. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Settings tab and then clicking on the “close account” link in the Billing section. Closing your account stops payment and deactivates your account at the end of your billing cycle. Once your account is deactivated, you cannot use the Service, but you can still access your account for up to ninety (90) days and view a read-only copy of your Content. You will no longer be able to access your Content after ninety (90) days and all of your Content will be removed from the Service. However, if a paid account is reactivated within one (1) year of deactivation, project Content may be restored and will be available upon reactivation. If you do not reactivate your account within the one-year period, all of your Content will be deleted and cannot be recovered. To reactivate your account during this one-year period, sign-up via the website at https://insights.10000ft.comor contact us at email@example.com
APG may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled. You may not be granted access to your account or any files or other Content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system.
APG, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service by you for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.