In general, your personal information means information by which you, as an individual, can be identified. It includes information such as your name, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card or other payment information. Your personal information includes sensitive personal data, which is information as to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, commission of criminal offences and/or involvement in criminal proceedings.
We collect the following personal information:
- e-mail addresses and accompanying e-mailed content of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- information on what pages users access or visit when navigating 10,000ft Insights
- information that your Internet service provider may automatically provide to our web server, such as its web site address and possibly your e-mail address;
- information volunteered when completing a site registration or survey, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address and credit card or other payment information
APG uses the collected personal information for the following general purposes:
- to create your account
- to provide you with products and services
- for billing
- to respond to and otherwise process your requests
- for identification and authentication
- to provide you with e-mail communications regarding our services, which may include notifications, reports or alerts regarding your subscription
- to improve the content of our Web pages
- to improve the quality of our services
We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for commercial purposes without your consent, except as indicated below, and unless required or permitted to do so by law including the exercise or defense of our legal rights. We have no obligation to monitor the use of 10,000ft Insights or to retain the content of any user session. However, we reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain, and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, legal process, or governmental request, or to cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in investigating a claim of illegal activity, or to otherwise enforce our Terms of Service.
The personal information we collect may be shared with third parties or sold to third parties for commercial purposes under the following circumstances:
- to provide products or services you have requested
- to provide information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you
- when we have your permission
- If it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violation of the 10,000ft Insights Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the application, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personal information.
We do not direct this application to children under thirteen (13) years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information submitted by such children. Individuals under eighteen (18) years of age should consult with a parent or guardian about the use of this application.
APG is not responsible for how you decide to display user information within 10,000ft Insights. All such user information is displayed in accordance with your configuration of your user settings. In addition, APG is not responsible for your decisions regarding sharing any personal information as part of your use of 10,000ft Insights or pursuant to your communications with others via the application.
APG strives to protect your personal information by using generally accepted industry standards to protect the information collected, both during transmission and once received by us. While highly effective, no security system can be 100% effective against accidental loss or unauthorized access and disclosure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected.
APG owns the code, databases, and all rights to the 10,000ft Insights application. However, in order to run 10,000ft Insights, APG uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology. The hosting and data storage are secure and fully access controlled by APG, such that third parties will not have access to our servers or databases. You retain all rights to your data.
10,000ft Insights may contain links to other sites. APG does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you retain the right to access, change, correct, or delete your personally identifiable information. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com or at the mailing address listed below. firstname.lastname@example.org or at the mailing address listed below.